OEM Flowmeter boards are usually derivatives of standard Transonic Flowmeters which can provide the following:
- Any standard Transonic Flowmeter feature, including volume flow sensing, bubble detection, liquid properties measurement, sensor diagnostics, etc.
- Customer specified "CHECKSUM" assignment to accept only the customized Flowsensor selected by the OEM.
- Analog or digital functionality and data output.
- Communication protocols to fit the OEM's needs.
- Board-to-board interconnects which can be modified to meet the OEM's needs.
All Transonic OEM Flowmetering modules and Flowsensors are manufactured under FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ISO13485:2003 guidelines.